Analog Electronics Design Engineer
SITAEL Hellas, a Greek Enterprise specializing in Space electronics, is hiring engineers in various fields of Design, Development, Production and Qualification of Instruments, Electronics and Microelectronics Systems compliant with high reliability standards. The company has been founded in 2013, and is currently carrying out activities in the space propulsion field.
Based in Veria (Greece), with the support of its parent company, SITAEL S.p.A. (Italy), SITAEL Hellas is becoming an established Greek player in the space sector, promoting solutions and systems in the Space and Industrial markets.
For more information regarding our company, please visit our website: www.sitael-hellas.com
SITAEL-Hellas is hiring an Analog Design Engineer (CODE: ADE_1) in Power Electronics. Position is based in Veria, Greece.
The ideal candidate must have solid knowledge of electronic circuit design that perform signal conditioning, filtering, analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog data conversion, power conversion and regulation. Additionally, designer may be called upon to design power distribution systems, demonstrating expertise in proper grounding and low-noise and high efficiency design techniques. Designs must perform under stringent space environmental conditions. Modeling and simulation skills are essential, as well as the ability to prove out designs in practice through laboratory testing and board-level debugging. Especially, DC/DC converter design knowledge is highly desirable, while hands-on experience is a plus.
Education and Experience
- B.S./M.Sc. Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or relevant field
- 2+ years of professional experience as an Analog Electronics Design Engineer; demonstrated success on a variety of simulation tools, analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Competence in the design and development of electronic/electrical systems
- In depth knowledge of power conversion
- Expertise in DC/DC converter topologies including analog and digital control loops
- Experience in simulation & modeling tools (PSpice, LTSpice, etc.)
- Experience in PCB design & modeling tools (e.g. Altium, Allegro, etc.)
- Space system design experience
- Analysis skills (Worst Case, Parts Stress, FMECA, Radiation, EMC/ESD)
- Familiar with magnetic design
- Methodical, Quality and Results-oriented
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptive, team player
- Very good written and oral communication skills both in English and Greek; good written and oral communication in Italian (Optional)
- Availability to travel abroad
SITAEL Hellas provides a creative, challenging and dynamic working environment along with a competitive compensation package and exceptional career opportunities.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only appropriate candidates will be contacted. SITAEL Hellas doesn't discriminate against individuals on the basis of sex, race or religion. We encourage all candidates to apply.